Laurel Elliott Jewelry has inspired consumers for 40 years with meaning based jewelry made in the USA and is found in over 300 retail and E-commerce stores worldwide. Our brand is expanding and we’re looking for a versatile Brand Ambassador / Sales Representative to leverage our existing clientele while actively attracting new independent gift shops, small chain retailers, museum stores, libraries, e-commerce stores and catalogs.
This remote position consists of inside and outside sales with 2-4 trade shows annually and weekly online meeting with the team.
The candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. The position requires a self motivated, entrepreneurial spirit with proven/previous sales experience and the ability to communicate accurately, professionally and effectively. Some customer visits may be required depending on client's location (travel expenses upon mutual agreement will be reimbursable).
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative with ability to set, meet or exceed sales goals
- Highly motivated and target driven with strong selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Customer satisfaction mindset with availability to answer client inquiries of any nature
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace &/or Office 360 with strong time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills, openness to feedback and a desire to please the customer
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Social Media and/or Online Marketing experience a major plus and part of the weekly efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time, Plus Commission. Salary to be determined upon experience.